With a programmable thermostat, savings, simplicity, comfort, and control are all at your fingertips. Using a programmable thermostat has some great advantages. Take a look at these reasons to use a programmable thermostat and consider upgrading yours today.
1. Saving money. This is the biggest benefit to upgrading (or finally setting up) your programmable thermostat. With a programmable thermostat, you can set your home to a more neutral temperature when you are gone and to your preferred temperature when you are home. This way, your HVAC system does not need to be doing more work than necessary and increase your electricity bill.
2. A set temperature. Having a consistent temperature is another benefit to a programmable thermostat. It will automatically adjust as needed to maintain the optimal level on which it is set. A set temperature keeps your home comfortable without causing you to constantly adjust the thermostat.
3. Less effort. With a programmable thermostat, you don’t have to constantly change the temperature. Just set it up and forget about it- your system will do the rest of the work.
4. Extend the life of your HVAC system. Surprisingly, something as simple as a programmable thermostat can actually extend the life of your HVAC system. If your system is old or not heating and cooling effectively, you may not need to replace it. Have it checked by Max C. Smith Company, and simply upgrade to a programmable thermostat.
5. Control climate zones. Programmable thermostats are extremely efficient for HVAC systems with multiple zones. Simply set up your zones so that the temperature adjusts based on factors that affect them. These factors may include direct sunlight or shade, time of day, or usage of the zone.
6. Try high tech. A new advantage to programmable thermostats is that some allow you to adjust the temperature in your home from anywhere via an app. Whether you are across the room or across the country, you can control your home’s temperature.
After reading about these reasons to use a programmable thermostat, you may be interested in upgrading to one. For any questions or concerns about programmable thermostats, contact Max C. Smith Company.