13 HVAC Repairs You Should Consider for the Fall Season
Updated: Dec 2, 2019
If you’re a homeowner, you probably already know how important your HVAC system is, also, how expensive it can be to replace or repair your unit. To help you properly care for your HVAC system this fall, hire Max C. Smith Company to run through our full residential HVAC preventative maintenance checklist. So, what are you waiting for?
Max C. Smith Company HVAC Preventative Maintenance Checklist
• Inspect the ignition burner assembly
• Replace filters on your heating and cooling units
• Inspect for any gas leaks in gas furnaces
• Check thermostats and controls for the units
• Inspect the heat pump
• Inspect duct
• Ensure the fan and blowers are operational and adjust as necessary
• Check belts and pulleys
• Check electrical connections and components
• Inspect heating elements, such as the heat exchanger
• Clear drain pans and lines
• Inspect flue system and attachments in your furnace
• Lubricate bearings and motors
Although properly maintaining your HVAC system may seem like a lot this fall, it’s incredibly important to do to ensure your system works throughout the winter months. Hopefully, by reading through this checklist, you will see the importance of having Max C. Smith Company run through our checklist in your home.
Hire A Reputable HVAC Company
Instead of having the pressure of inspecting your HVAC system on your own this fall, consider hiring a local, reputable HVAC company, Max C. Smith Company. Simply look at our Google Reviews to see that we have many happy customers all over the Pittsburgh Region.
Contact us today to set up an appointment with Max C. Smith Company to do a Fall Tune-up/Preventative Maintenance in your home. We will work with you to ensure that all possible steps/checks are made to prepare you for the winter weather that is only a few months away.